If the green LED is blinking continuously, it means the lens module can't be recognized. Please try the steps below to solve the problem.
1. Replug the lens ribbon cable on both ends.
Don't insert the golden fingers on the ribbon cable reversely. Refer to How to replace lens cable(ribbon cable) of Split? please.
2. Try another ribbon cable in the package.
3. Try to attach thin tape to the below part on both ends of the cable:
Please fix the connection with electrical tape of the below two parts as well after the cable is well-connected:
If it still doesn't work, the ribbon cable / the connector of the PCB / the connector of the sensor board might be broken. Please send us:
- The screenshot/photo of your order info
- clear photos of the camera
- clear photos of the joint of the ribbon cable of both sides
- clear photos of both sides of the PCB(please make sure we can see all the elements clearly)
- clear photos of both sides of the sensor board
- a video demonstrating the problem