The two ends of lens cable connect to the PCB and the sensor module of Split1/2.
Warning1: Please be sure to push upward the black locking arm before you unplug the lens cable. Otherwise, the connector will be destroyed.
Warning2: Golden fingers on the two ends of the lens cable face to the opposite sides.
1. Push upward the black locking arm on the PCB.
2. Unplug lens cable carefully.
3. Remove those 4 screws on rear plate and take the sensor module out.
4. Push upward the black locking arm on the sensor module and unplug the lens cable carefully.
5. Plug new lens cable on the sensor module. Golden fingers have to be upward.
6. Press the black locking arm.
7. Plug the other end of lens cable into PCB. Golden fingers have to be downward.
8. Press black locking arm.
9. Put the sensor module back to the case and tighten the screws. Done.
Video from our customer stanicus: https://youtu.be/kHLAcSWn2xE