1. Please power your camer with a phone charger(5V 1-3A) via a USB cable. If it turns on, please check if your BEC/VTx/FC 5V supplies enough output current. Split's average working current is about 650mA while under 5V input. So please make sure input current is enough for it to work normally. It is better to power your Split via BEC(5V >=1A) / PDB 5V >=1A / FC 5V >=1A separately.
2. If the camera failed to turn on when it is electrified, please try to long press the power button for at least 3 seconds to turn it on.
3. Please re-plug the ribbon cable on the sensor board end.
4. Remove the ribbon cable from the sensor end and power up the PCB board individually with a phone charger(5V 1-3A) to see if it can be turned on.
If none of above is the situation you've met, please send:
- Your order info(the order transaction record, including the date)
- HD photos of both sides of the PCB(please make sure we can see all the elements clearly)
- HD photos of both sides of the sensor module
- A video showing the problem