If the orange light blinks continuously and blue light is constant on, it means the camera module is not detected. The problem is probably caused by the poor connection of the ribbon cable.
1. Please replug the ribbon cable on both ends and make sure the cable is not reversely connected.
2. Add 1-3 layers of tapes to the connector:
Then DON'T FORGET to use the metal cover to fix connector steadily.
3. Please check if there is any damage on the ribbon cable.
4. If it does not work, please send us clear pictures of:
- both sides of the PCB
- both sides of the sensor board
- both sides of the ribbon cable