If the blue light is constant on(with the orange light OFF or blinking continuously) and the fpv feed shows a RunCam logo screen, it means the camera module is not detected. The problem is probably caused by the poor connection of the ribbon cable.
1. Please replug the ribbon cable on both ends and make sure the cable is not reversely connected.
2. Add 1-3 layers of tapes to the connector:
Then DON'T FORGET to use the metal cover to fix connector steadily.
3. Please remove the ribbon cable and power up the PCB separately to see if it can be turned up.
4. Please check if there is any damage on the ribbon cable.
5. If it does not work, please send us:
- purchase invoice including ordering date
- a video showing the camera boot process (including the status of the LED lights as well as fpv feed)
- clear pictures of both sides of the PCB
- clear pictures of both sides of the sensor board
- clear pictures of both sides of the ribbon cable