1. Please replug the ribbon cable on both ends and make sure the cable is not reversely connected.
2.Add 1-3 layers of tapes to the connector:
Then DON'T FORGET to use the metal cover to fix connector steadily.
3.Please remove the ribbon cable and power up the PCB separately to see if it can be turned up.
4. Please power the camera by soldering pads(marked as 1, 2, 3) instead of JST 3pin connector:
5. If the problem still exists, please send:
- Your order info(the order transaction record, including the date)
- A video illustrating the situation and make sure the status of the LEDs are shown.
- And then disassemble the camera and show us clear pictures of:
- both sides of the PCB
- both sides of the sensor board
- both sides of the ribbon cable