If the orange light blinks continuously and blue light is constant on, it means the camera module is not detected. The problem is probably caused by the poor connection of the ribbon cable.
1. Add 1-3 layers of tapes to the metal cover as what we already have done so that it can fix the ribbon cable connector steadily:
2. Make sure below screws are screwed tightly：
3. Please open the camera part camera to check the connectors to see if they are well connected:
If not, please add a piece of thin tape to the ribbon cable' s connection part to sensor board:
4. Please check if there is any damage on the ribbon cable:
5. If it does not work, please send us clear pictures of both sides of the PCB, the sensor board and the ribbon cable to email@example.com.