1. Please don't power the camera directly by LiPo battery which can produce a lot of noises. We recommend you use FC 5V(1-3A)/PDB 5V(1-3A)/BEC 5V(1-3A) as the input source.
2. Please make sure the GND on VTx and Split is corrected connected:
3. Power your Split via USB with the TV-out cable and get live feed via this cable：
4. Solder one or several low ESR capacitors (making sure it reaches 1500-2000uF）to the board as shown below:
5. Change to another VTx. Some VTxs can create strong noises.
6. Change to another name brand PDB. Some PDBs cannot supply clean power output.
7. Add an insulating mat between the mount of the Split Mini and the frame
Please check the link for reference: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38034969&postcount=543.You may also insulate the antenna which is conductive form the frame.