Flashing the firmware of HitCam can be done when the camera cannot be powered on, and please remove the microSD card from the camera to proceed with the flashing.
Please follow the below steps to flash the firmware via computer:
1. Download this icatch driver to your computer, and please unzip it to install after downloading. https://runcam.zendesk.com/attachments/token/vDErTSW4RgCokgRQ3DNHTxASA/?name=icatch_v3000_For_V37_V50_V35_V33_K33.7z
2. Download attached HitCam V1.0.2 the zip file, and unzip it first to get the firmware file and a "download" zip after downloading. Then unzip the sub "download" zip to have it as a folder.
3. Ensuring the camera is off, then keep pressing the Zoom- (down) button, connect HitCam camera to computer via a USB cable.
If the camera gets recognized successfully, you will see two devices in Device Manager as shown below, and then you could release the button.
4. Open the "download" folder, find the FRM program and click it, and then set as we showed in the below picture. Click "ISP" to start flashing.
The camera will have a green light on during the flashing, and when the FRM displays "ISP Finished", it means that the flashing is complete, and you can disconnect the camera from the computer.
5. After flashing, please check the version of your camera. It should be V1.0.2 after flashing.