1. Make sure the wiring of the ribbon cable is correct on both the PCB and the sensor module end. View more
2. Please power your Split with a phone charger(5V 1-3A) via a USB cable. If it turns on, please check if your BEC/VTx/FC 5V supplies enough output current.
3. If Split failed to turn on when it is electrified, please try to long press the power button for at least 3 seconds to turn it on.
4. If the problem persists, please try another ribbon cable in the package.
If none of above is the situation you've met, please send:
- Your order info(the order transaction record, including the date)
- HD photos of both sides of the PCB(please make sure we can see all the elements clearly)
- HD photos of both sides of the sensor module
- A video showing the problem