1. Adjust the focus：
Loosen the locking ring and twist it slowly until the image on your Monitor/Goggles is focused and then tighten the ring up.
2. Make soft mounting for Split's lens module(camera) part.
3. Check the lens itself（though most of the cases, it is not from the lens）. If by chance, you got another Runcam FPV camera with lens sized M12, like lens for RunCam Swift series or Eagle series, please try this lens on your Split to see if the jello disappeared or not.
4. Make sure it is not caused by shaking of your Quad:
1) Please mount on new props，or change to other brands, refer to goo.gl/nEY316, #807 and #808;
2) Adjust PID, refer to goo.gl/o121wP
3) Calibrate the Throttle Range of your ESCs, refer to goo.gl/7z8rCV
4) Soft Mount motors, refer to goo.gl/JYGLEQ
5) Upgrade the firmware of your flight controller