- Please reset the camera first: after turning it on, in standby mode(green LED2 stops blinking and only LED3 solid blue), press WiFi button 3 times in rapid succession(within 2 seconds). When resetting is complete, the status light(orange) blinks twice, and the camera automatic shutdown.
- Copy this firmware file to the root directory of the microSD card. The firmware name should be confirmed as RCSplit.BRN.
- Disconnect from the computer, powering the camera via the mobile charger. And then turn on the camera with the micro SD card inserted. The camera will automatically update the firmware.
- The Orange light blinks slowly while the firmware is upgrading.
- After about 1 minute, the camera will automatically shut down, the upgrade has completed and the firmware file (RCSplit.BRN) in the SD card is deleted automatically.
Note: normally firmware reflashing can be done successfully with one try. But when "Unauthorized" occurs, it may fail with just one try, so you may need to try a few more times to make sure it successfully reflashed.
If the problem persists, it means that the PCB may be damaged, please send:
- Your order info
- HD photos of both sides of the PCB(please make sure we can see all the elements clearly)
- HD photos of both sides of the sensor module
- A video showing the problem